Friday, April 1, 2011

Art Show SAT & MM Signing SUN in San Francisco


San Francisco, it's on!!! Art Show SAT night at the Artifact Gallery. Info above plus more HERE.
Facebook event page HERE.

I'm debuting my new limited edition print, "Thrilling" at the Art Show SAT night. Cruise by and grab one and I'll sign it for you! If you can't make the Art Show you can score one online right HERE.

I won't be set-up at Wonder Con but SUN I'm doing a MarijuanaMan signing with Ziggy Marley and Joe Casey at the Image Booth! 2-3pm. Booth #401. We will have badass MM posters (pictured above), free for the first 200 people, that we will be signing! Sweet.

2 comments:

Fabian said...

Amazing pieces!! Burlesque is awesome!! Good luck at the show:D

damon said...

it was a great show nice running in to you too