Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scenes of a Graphic Nature.

Jim Mahfood's Ink Stains featuring Jim Mahfood & Friends from the Indie Workforce on Vimeo.


So we cut together and made this video clip from the SDCC 2010 Live Art Party to use as part of this TV show pitch we're working on. I won't go into the boring details of that here, but I did want to mention it because it explains why my ugly mug is in this thing more than the other talented and far more attractive (Ming Doyle, I'm looking at you) artists. But seriously, huge shout-outs to Mike Huddleston, King Gum, Scott Morse, Jason Shawn Alexander, Ming Doyle, Ben Templesmith, and Ray Fawkes for coming out that night and completely destroying shit. I have been so blessed and lucky to be able to jam and collab with such amazing and talented people. I have the tightest crew in the world and I know that we are completely taking over and running shit. It's a damn good feeling. Huge thx also to Nerd City for throwing the party and to my boys Steven A. Soria, Shea Vanderpoort, and Noboru Ito for putting the video together and Cru Jonez for the tunes.

3 comments:

Ray said...

And a huge shout-out to *you*, my friend.

Neil said...

Ink Stains on TV?! I'd watch it.

It gives new meaning to Food Network.

Dave Crosland, aka King Gum said...

Kick ass and take names, hombre! But when this show gets picked up, can Fab Five Freddy play me?