Monday, June 28, 2010

PARIS COMIC-CON!!!

Ok, I'm outta here for France. Let the Art Tour of Destruction begin!!! I'll be a guest at the Paris Comic-Con (July 1-4) and you can scope out all the info on that HERE. Mike Huddleston and I will be signing, doing drawings, panel discussions, and Live Art at the con every day. Nice. Schedule for panels begins HERE. Live Art schedule HERE. We'll be doing some Live Art and mural painting at night, too, and I'll announce those here and on facebook and twitter when I know. I also may or may not have some copies of my brand-new zine/mini-comic, "Scum of the Earth" Vol. 1. If you're nice to me and maybe buy me a beer you may just score yerself a copy. Ya never know...

1 comment:

Lords of the Geeks said...

Hey ! I bought one myself, really nice stuff ! Loved to see you at Paris Comic-Con !