Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Fucking Blog!


I know, everyone and their brother and their brother's pet gerbil has a fucking blog space. But the main reason I decided to start this jammy was because posting blogs and art and such on myspace sucks big time. So this will be my new spot for more of the 'ol up-to-date cool shit going on. Plus, sketches and random stuff that most people will not care about.
On another note, I just got back from my first badass, earth-shattering tour of Europe! France, Amsterdam, and London. It was amazing. Everyone was super-rad and I met tons of cool new artists and musicians. Peace and thanks to all those who came out to get their books and stuff signed by me. Thanks to all those who came to me and Bill Shag's gallery show in London. And an extra-big thanks to those super-cool kids who waited two hours for my dumb ass to show up at Album in Paris. My train was late and then I show up and the streets were closed off because of a student protest. Running through the streets of Paris along French cops in full riot gear is one of my outstanding memories from the trip, though!
Peep it, the cool guys at Comic Box Magazine posted a video of me from the con in France. I'm drawing a quick Wolverine sketch for someone:
http://www.comicbox.com/?p=1376
More flix from the con at: http://www.comicbox.com/?p=1276
Oh, and on an unrelated note, if you want a quick laugh, check this shit out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBvNYxruaI
We kept seeing this video all over France. I think it's awesome. The damn tune will stick in your head all fucking day!
An finally, and most important, you can check out all the flicks from my Europe Tour and pics of the mural I rocked at the TIGI studio in London at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBvNYxruaI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim, I missed your signing in London, which I was p*ssed about as I had been looking forward to it for ages. Welcome to the Blogosphere. It's looking good.

When are we gonna get some Smoke Dog T-shirts? :)

Have an awesome 2008.

Den