Tuesday, July 21, 2009

COMIC-CON Schedule & Live Art!

I'll be at Comic-Con all 5 days (Wed-Sun) in Artist's Alley, table
#EE-05. I'll be selling copies of all my latest books, original art,
and exclusive to the con only...The RAYGUN Limited Edition Print by me
and Scott Campbell!!!

THURS NIGHT: Buffmonster and I will be painting on girls at the Munky
King Party! Music by R-Rated and DJ Colby! At Basic Urban Kitchen &
Bar, 410 Tenth Ave, SD CA, 92101. 8:30pm-?
FRI NIGHT: Live Art by Scott C, Mike Huddleston, Dumperfoo, and I at
the I Heart Comix/Paper Heart Party! Located at Voyeur, 751 Fifth Ave,
SD CA, 92101. 8pm-2am.
SAT NIGHT: Live Art by Scott Morse, Mike Huddleston, Dumperfoo, and I
at the Popcultour Party! Live performance by MURS! Located at
Onyx/Thin, 852 Fifth Ave, SD CA, 91202. 9pm-2am.
See Flyers below for all the info!

2 comments:

Micha Walmsley said...

how much will the TAYGUN print be? I wish I was at the con. it looks fantastic...

Micha Walmsley said...

i mean Raygun...